Gustauve-DrakenhimeGustauve-Drakenhime

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

Delightfully entertaining

Very nicely done! I greatly enjoyed this one, though not as much so as I did the sequal! I must say that you out did yourself on the second one.

Artillery Live Artillery Live

Very Enjoyable

I found this to be a very enjoyable game. The simple game play goes quite well with the complex mechanics. A very nice game.

Canyon Defense Canyon Defense

Very Nice!

I greatly enjoyed the game - The only thing I (and apparantly everyone else that has replied) found disconcertingand was the lack of any true longevity. Other than that, this is a prime example of what a good defence game should be about!

Prehistoric 2 Prehistoric 2

Truly Magnificent

This game contains such a magnanimous display of simplistic beauty, creativity and color that I could not help but become mystified by the whole captivating experience! The music is so hauntingly surreal - it pours into the games soul like liquid glass; it brought tears to my eyes! The beautiful and decadent spirit and simplicity of this game can only be described as ingenious - such a work should not only garner praise, but a following as well! I can only hope that you will continue this beautifully animated series into the future!